I have been a committed person for much of my life, and I believe that I would make a valuable addition to any organization; my work ethics is matched only by my commitment to quality results and attention to detail. I offer experience, responsibility, and punctuality with every project I take on. From my first step on the job-site through the end of the day, I commit myself and dedicated to the task at hand, prioritizing and managing my time efficiently.
I am in a physical shape to be able to take on any a project, and. I am familiar with the use of various types of technological gadgets. I have work experience in the health sector (Details in the CV).
I am also good with my hands and take safety concerns very seriously, and adhere to the highest safety protocols and fully understand client confidentiality. With a steadfast personality, I embrace challenges and focus my energy on finding creative, effective solutions to day-to-day problems. I would bring dedication and expertise to a team, helping meet project deadlines with expediency and skilled craftsmanship. I also have experience in car routine servicing; with 10 years driving experience (class c driving licence),
I would like the chance to bring these skills to an Organisation in order to help achieve daily targets, even increase the organisation production goals.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
• Ensuring accurate compilation and verification of routine viral load data and reports.
• Collect data (completing viral loads registers for HIV and AIDS services ART, CT,PMTCT) in health facilities offering ART
• Assist Strategic Information Assistants at the facility in compiling monthly reports for viral loads as TB data and related laboratory and pharmacy service statistics.
• Perform routine data quality checks on viral load data entered in smart care as well as viral load registers and physical patient’s files.
• Maintain appointment record for patients on ART and retrieve all files for patients to be seen (HIV care card)
• Record all viral load requests requested by the facility in the Viral Load Register and Smart Care.
• Record all viral load requests sent through the hub from respective district facilities in the Viral Load Hub register.
• Facilitate for the identification of clients due for Viral Load as they come for pharmacy refills.
• Liaise with SAFE on sample pick up on scheduled days.
• Ensure results are attached to client’s folders and entered into smart care at the hub facility and through communications to other DECs prompt the same at other district facilities.
• Any other data related activity necessary for managing Viral Load tests at facility and district level
• Retrieve and line-up cards in order for old and new clients waiting to be seen by the clinician.
• Update the smart care data base for patients seen on daily basis.
• Write events in the registers
• Manage patient files on day to day basis for easy retrieval
• Compile, validate and submit the viral load retention report on viral load to Strategic Information Assistants at the facility.
• Perform any other HIV-related data collection duties as assigned by the Strategic Information Assistants and facility in-charge or any other JSI/SAFE support staff
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
Hospital Training Experience as a Student Nurse, 2012 – 2015: Various Hospitals – Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
• Patients’ Admissions And Discharges
• Basic patients’ tests interpretation and implementation
• Family planning and child care
• Routine care plans for patients in Intensive Care Units, Psychiatric Institutions, Trauma units, theatre and labour wards.
• Child and adolescent development, and HIV/AIDS prevention.
• Cross cultural, language, and literacy boundaries to shape the health and well-being of children and adults.
We will review the reports from both freelancer and job poster to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.