Fred Kabaso is a focused, Visionary and multidimensional young man with a
unique combination of Technical, Leadership, Administration and Business skills,
able to plan and ensure quality service delivery. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in
Environmental Engineering from the Copperbelt University and an International
Leadership Certificate in Public Management and Governance from YALI Regional
Leadership Center, Pretoria-South Africa.
Previously, he worked for Rural Electrification Authority (REA) as a Relief environmental officer, also worked for Zamtel as a fixed sales consultant.
He has the ability to work independently, and with a diverse group of individuals
and has Basic problem solving and critical thinking skills and looks forward to work
with the Organisations that recognizes Health, Safety and Environmental (social
and physical) responsibilities as an integral part of Business management which
is consistent with international standards. He has a good understanding of
Environmental Sustainable Development, climate change, Energy Sector,
Government Ministries and the Mining Sector.
He offers health and insightful contributions in planning and evaluation meetings,
he loves to learn, grow, expand and has a reputation of competence. He is
Proficient with social media platforms such as Facebook, WhatsApp, webpages,
emailing lists etc.
SKILLS and ABILITIES
-Carry out Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Preparation of Environmental Project Briefs (EPBs)
-Safety and Environmental Management System (ISO 9001,
14001 and 45001:2018)
- Understands Climate Change, Energy and Sustainable
- Environmental Awareness, compliance and Monitoring
- Environmental Management, Law and Policy in Zambia.
- Ability to plan daily, weekly and monthly production schedules
to ensure quality service delivery.
-For travel involved job, ability to be away from home
occasionally overnight and for longer than normal workday.
-Health and excellent contributions in planning and evaluation
-Works well with people, both the general public and employees
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines, also Plan, monitor and supervise operations
- Focused, visionary and Multi-dimensional sound lifestyle
- Excellent Computer Skills in Microsoft Office Packages & General Software installation
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
English, Bemba, Nyanja and Namwanga
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
Add work certification to your profile. (optional)
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
We will review the reports from both freelancer and job poster to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.