What information do we collect?
- Name, and contact information, such as email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical address, and (depending on the service used);
- Transactional information based on your activities on the sites ;
- Personal information you provide to us through correspondence, chats, dispute resolution, or shared by you from other social applications, services or websites;
- Information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, location, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
- Aggregate Information: We collect non-identifying, general, generic and aggregate information to better design our Web site and services.
- Non-Personal Information: We may collect non-personal information as you use our website. When you use the site, third-party service providers (e.g. Google Analytics), and partners may receive and record non-personal information from cookies, server logs, and similar technology from your browser or mobile device, including your IP address.
How do we store your information?
We use a hosting provider and protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centres, and information access authorisation controls.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box or drop down menu that you can select to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected].
- We offer users the ability to send jobs to friends or relatives. We will not use the recipient’s details for any other purpose than the fulfillment of this service.
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You can gain access to your user account and modify the information stored there by supplying an email address and password. You should ensure that this information is kept secret and that you log out before leaving the computer.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. Once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the web site. Your IP address may also be used to help identify you and gather broad demographic information.
Transfer of data abroad
If you are visiting this website from a country other than the country in which our servers are located (currently the United Kingdom), the various communications will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international boundaries.
We hope you will be delighted with our services.
However, if you do not wish to receive emails from us and want to be removed from our electronic mailing list you can either select “unsubscribe” from any of the marketing emails that we send or alternatively contact us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.